Payitaht AbdulHamid - 23 - AbdulHamid Episode 142

Please don’t forget to support us:

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

  1. R44Z

    Hi there when will the episode be uploaded?

    10.0 rating
  2. Abdulla

    Please upload it soon

    10.0 rating
  3. Ali

    Please upload it

    10.0 rating
  4. Ali

    Why you are taking so long time fo4 uploading previous episodes uploaded Saturday evening please upload it fast

    10.0 rating
  5. Ottoman Mapping Productions

    This episode isn’t 24 hours long lol, but o guess we must be patient

    1.0 rating
  6. Killoyt

    This is Truly becoming worse at least Sunday morning was fine!

    But NOW!

    please just do this more quickly or have an accurate description with how long it will take to upload, not more than the usual!

    3.0 rating
  7. Ali Mujtaba

    Waiting 🥺🥺🥺

    10.0 rating
  8. Muhammad Abdullah

    I would like to say that please add the episode at a fix time. Because I cannot wait for it. When you add the episode then it is probably Monday and I cannot watch it till next Saturday because of busy schedule.

    Muhammad Abdullah

    8.0 rating
  9. Amir Ali

    Good Work Dear Team

    10.0 rating
  10. Asif

    Masha Allah. I am still waiting, please upload ASAP. Thanks

    10.0 rating
  11. Akthar

    I’d like to see some of these commenters go and translate a 2.5hr programme from their own language to English, in a short period of time with no script, but just by listening repeatedly to the dialogues. You won’t be able to do it.

    So stop pestering- these guys are volunteering for such effort- it’s not their Full-time job.

    If you’re willing to pay them for 40 hrs work a week, then you’d have the right to complain.

    10.0 rating
  12. Human

    I hope everything is alright team!

    10.0 rating
  13. Adnan

    Abdul hamid episode 142 season 5 can’t be watched says coming soon….

    8.0 rating
  14. Rifky Pakaya

    I was waiting for this episode for too long on this website, but overall, I thank you for your hard effort in translating the Payitaht Abdülhamid movie routinely so I could understand the whole movie well. Greetings from your Muslims brother in Indonesia.

    10.0 rating
  15. ilir


    10.0 rating
  16. Uzma

    Captivating and best historical drama ever watched

    10.0 rating
  17. Saba

    Appreciate your volunteering efforts of translating such lengthy episodes. JazakAllah khair

    10.0 rating
  18. sarang


    10.0 rating
  19. Adnan

    Waiting for the abdul hamid episode 143

    8.0 rating
  20. Saad

    Why it takes 2 days to load new episode of abdulhameed

    1.0 rating
  21. Noorah

    please specify when the next episode will be uploaded, was waiting more than a day.

    1.0 rating
  22. Qwerty

    Back then, Turkish people upholded the value and spirit of Islam. Majority of them were practicing Muslims. However after the modernisation of turkey and kemalist reforms, Turkey is more of a secular and liberal country with majority of the population are just so called Muslims. It’s said that only 15-20% of current Turkish Muslims uphold the spirit of Islam and everyone else is a liberal who don’t differentiate between haram and halal.
    Sadly, I recently discovered that Bulent Inal playing the role of The great sultan himself is a Wine Lover. This show doesn’t have a great following in turkey itself because it promotes Islam and anti semitism, whereas the so called liberal Muslims of turkey don’t want to be termed as such. I hope the remaining 20% who are adherent followers of Islam in turkey help and guide the remaining 80%..
    P. S. Already lost interest in watching the remaining series after learning the background of people performing the role of such great Islamic leaders in history

    1.0 rating
  23. Muhammad AbdulRehman

    i know i said MOSTLY if you read the message again.

    4.0 rating
  24. Juway_riyyah

    Muhammad Abdul Raheem – how much are you paying You are getting a free service. It can take a long time to translate a whole episode into English especially when it is not your first language. We are waiting for an episode which is about the decline on our khilafah. Change your attitude and maybe we can have some hope for our ummah again.

    To Querty- you are very silly if you are focussing on what the actors do! They are actors, they are paid to act. Their private lives are irrelevant to us. You need to separate the actors from the characters. A historical narrative is being told with the use of drama, nothing more. Focus on the message.

    10.0 rating
  25. Aliza

    Please upload episode 143 pleaseeeee

    10.0 rating
  26. Mohammad Ahmed raza

    Please upload the 143 bolum 🙏🙏

    10.0 rating
  27. Muhammad Abu Hurairah


    10.0 rating
  28. Ashiq


    10.0 rating
Links Quality Language Player Date Added
Play Now 1080p English KayiFamilyTv 1453